The Ayres Law Group Air & Energy Policy Alert
Periodically, we provide policy alerts to keep our clients current on important policy developments and trends as we see them arising. We track the issues that are important to our clients to help you achieve your business and environmental goals.
- August 2015 — 5 Reasons State Compliance With Clean Power Plan Is Easy | PDF
- December 2013 — EPA Regulation Under Clean Air Act Section 111(d): An Overview | PDF
- July 2011 — The Supreme Court: Clean Air Act Displaces Federal Nuisance Law | PDF
- June 2011 — Could a Carbon Tax Become Part of a Bipartisan Debt Reduction Strategy? | PDF
- April 2011 — The Supreme Court Hears Argument on Whether Federal Nuisance Law Can be Used to Cut Emissions of Greenhouse Gases | PDF
- February 2011 — Air and Energy Outlook 2011 | PDF